lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-20-2012, 10:40 PM   #21
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Default Re: Help with Speed Question

If you purchased it from a CC dealer then I'd believe it would be a stock motor, not a updated torque motor giving more torque and less speed.

I know absolutely ZERO about Alltrax controller programing so I'd get with Scotty and see if he is sure you have yours setup for max output.

Are you sure there isn't any drag while your cart is moving?
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-21-2012, 09:01 AM   #22
DJBlade
Gone Wild

Club Car

UPDATE: I think its fixed!!! Here is what I was doing, and what fixed it.

My original HEX file that came with the controller would only get me to 95% maximum throttle. So I got a HEX file that would put the throttle to its maximum potential of 100%. After loading that upgrade, I found the throttle to be a bit jerky....so I adjusted it to LINEAR, as per other posts in the forum. However, when I did this, I thought my throttle would remain at 100% due to the HEX file I uploaded....WRONG! It went back down to 95%. So this whole time I thought I had max throttle, and was able to use the TURBO function.

I put it back on Custom, got my 100% throttle, and to tweak out the jerky pedal, I adjusted the up rate to 3 and the down rate to 6 on the main tab where you can adjust it.

End results, 18mph going up a slight grade, and 26 mph going down the same slight grade. Once I find a flat road I am confident I will see 20+ mph.

Thanks for all the input and advice guys! Problem Solved!!!!!!!
DJBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #23
ForBruce
Mr. Helper

Club Car

i had the same throttle problem ..only 96 % until i loaded a custom
throttle curve hex file.

according to alltrax it's a known issue with cc precedent
ForBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car