Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-11-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
hunt4food
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default trade for anything fun

ok this started life as a harley cart. some one took it and built this frame and body ( the welds on this thing is like art). I brought this home and just had to take it for a ride the problem was it needed alot of work the starter did not work which I still have... I used a starter off my yamaha and took the gas tank off it due to being full of crap. and just used my red fill can. long story short is I did get this running and it was a blast. you can text me at 716 720 1008 for a short video of it running. what it needs now to run is a start which I can through in a yamaha one but you will only have foward. carb leaks gas out of a small hole on bottom of carb the hole is suppose to be in the carb but I think who ever worked on the carb put that piece on up side down. I tried to plug the hole and it made the cart run like crap. So starter work and carb issue. and it would be a great yard cart it has soft suspension. and awsome front and back breaks. My thoughts were to put a huge engine in the cart for an off road buggy but never got around to it. this cart is heavy most of the body is thick steal. i am interested in anything cart related. 3 wheelers 4 wheelers I would love a motorcycle with title working or not. guns really anything that makes a man grunt. I live in western ny close to buffalo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 166.jpg (334.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 167.jpg (293.0 KB, 0 views)
hunt4food is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts