lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-08-2017, 05:18 PM   #1
CCFanatic
DS Drivers Club Founder

Club Car

Default Alltrax Programing

Been a little while since I've posted here. Anyway, I got around to installing the DCX500 and other goodies in my 03 IQ over the winter. Since the weather was nasty, I never got around to programming it. Never really had any experience with programming an Alltrax before, So I need some guidance from you guys. Here's where I'm standing now

alltrax.JPG

Looks like I need another field map (still running stock motor). But I just want a second opinion on everything else to make sure it's all where it should be. Throttle is set at 5k-0 3 wire CC so I should be good in that department. Already turned it down to 400a until I do something with the motor too down the road
CCFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-08-2017, 07:39 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Alltrax Programing

Connect to the controller while connected to the internet. Allow the control to update. Allow the control to install new unimap1
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:15 PM   #3
CCFanatic
DS Drivers Club Founder

Club Car

Default Re: Alltrax Programing

Scotty is that something strictly for the XCT or will it work with the DCX too? The new unimap and auto updates?
CCFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car