lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-04-2017, 10:26 AM   #21
Dan33Klein
Getting Wild

Default Re: Yamaha drive 6" lift body sway

A little bit. Fixing the body sway I think would definetly help the steering. I'm making a sway bar for mine in the near future
Dan33Klein is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-04-2017, 11:18 AM   #22
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha drive 6" lift body sway

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
I put a RHOX on a drive, I took it off pretty soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan33Klein View Post
I drilled my own holes on the upper shock tower mounts of the rhox lift. I drilled them above and inbetween the center and inner holes. The tires are very close to straight up and down now. I have the toe adjusted with the links all the way in a far as you can and the tires seem to be straight. It's a little better but not much. My issue is bump steer. When the cart sways Each way and compresses that side shock it steers the tire by itself.
If a lift kit has to be re-engineered by the consumer, then something's wrong with the lift.
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha