lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-27-2018, 06:35 PM   #1
jmt9423
Not Yet Wild

Default Volt meter to key switch

I'm working on a friends Yamaha 36v golf cart the first problem is that the *** fool they bought it off of put in a 48v club car controller no idea how it even worked and now I'm hooking up his volt meter but he wants it hooked up to the key switch and I tested the switch and there is nothing coming out I dont know

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
jmt9423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-23-2018, 02:47 PM   #2
Tha_B_Man
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Volt meter to key switch

For the time being just hook it up straight to battery pack. I struggled with trying to run mine through the key so I went straight to the pack instead. Glad I did. It’s nice to walk by and know what state the batteries are in without having to turn the key on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tha_B_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 02:53 PM   #3
Gmanstrickl
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Volt meter to key switch

Best thing to do if you dont want it on all the time is to put a switch on it. I know it means putting another hole in the cart but will save a slow voltage loss from it being on all the time.
Gmanstrickl is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha