lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2020, 03:38 PM   #1
HeatWave
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Does the '10 CC/P record Hours / Mileage??

Does the stock PH Club Car Precedent record, or have the ability to record, usage statistics such as hours, miles or charge cycles? If so, how is that info accessed?

Our CC/P was passed around the neighborhood for the last 4-6 years, (we're the 4th owners on my block that I know of) just trying to get an idea of how much it was used before we got it?
Crawling under the cart the other day, I noticed the tire date of 2014, the year it was converted to LSV, installed lift kit, tires, back seat, etc...
Until we got the cart and started using it pretty much everyday, putting on 625 miles in the last 34 days (gotta break in the new Battery Pack ) the tires looked brand new...

With our type of usage, what are some things we have to keep an eye on? (other than Battery Maintenance, we've got that covered for now)

The Cart runs a solid 23MPH on the flat, 2 adults, w/40 miles range at 20+MPH.

As the new T-875s get more charge cycles on them, not really getting any speed or range increase, but the Cart does feel more responsive.
HeatWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-12-2020, 06:27 PM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Does the '10 CC/P record Hours / Mileage??

The OBC will contain the hours and charges, but it is accessible with a CC hand held and that is how they use to track the warranty on the batteries.

Just like a car. Keep checking periodically and look/listen for changes. The more you use and charge, the more distilled water will be required.

You are feeling about what you should in regards to the batteries.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 08:00 PM   #3
HeatWave
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Does the '10 CC/P record Hours / Mileage??

Thanks for the info 'Noles

Now to find out which of the (dozens of) Cart Rental Places near me have the CC Handheld.

If I'm lucky, they will be within Cart driving location

If I'm really lucky, I'll get them to play w/the Regen Settings along with pulling the Charging info from the OBC
HeatWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car