lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-30-2020, 01:34 AM   #11
Murby
Gone Wild

Default Re: Recommend Rear Seats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitreborn View Post
I prefer the RHOX rear seat. I know you said you don't like the plastic, but here in central Florida I find that the steel seat kits tend to rust out. Also, if you leave the seat in the folded out position alot and it gets rained on, there are no screw holes penetrating the deck so less chance of water getting into the seat cushion.

As for the springs, I again like the RHOX dual stage. They give the soft ride club car is known for until weight is added to the rear, then the "helper" kicks in and carries the load.
Must be one hell of a rear seat... Does it include an afternoon with Warren Buffet or something?
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2020-11-30 Your Shopping Cart.png (77.6 KB, 0 views)
Murby is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-30-2020, 07:31 AM   #12
Wakko47
Gone Loco

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murby View Post
Must be one hell of a rear seat... Does it include an afternoon with Warren Buffet or something?
Well, you get two for that price, so...
Wakko47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 09:46 AM   #13
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Steel:

http://www.golfcart.com/pc_product_d...EDFBED8D8470ED

Aluminum:

http://www.golfcart.com/pc_product_d...ADA4BB3DA234D6

Consider that is MSRP and you can likely find them cheaper......
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 12:09 PM   #14
Murby
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitreborn View Post
Steel:

http://www.golfcart.com/pc_product_d...EDFBED8D8470ED

Aluminum:

http://www.golfcart.com/pc_product_d...ADA4BB3DA234D6

Consider that is MSRP and you can likely find them cheaper......
Why is the RHOX seat so much more expensive than the others?

My policy is to usually purchase the best product, even if its more expensive.. but its a tricky policy because sometimes products are priced higher just to make them look like they're higher quality. And sometimes the higher price does not proportionally reflect the better quality.

All these rear seat kits look kind of delicate from the photos.. like a big person is going to step on that rear plate and its going to twist like a potato chip.
Murby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 12:39 PM   #15
Wakko47
Gone Loco

Club Car

I've jumped up and down on the rear plate on my Gusto and it doesn't move. The weight is held by two strong brackets that bolt to the bagwell.
Wakko47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:44 PM   #16
Z7What
Gone Wild

Club Car

I ordered the GTW Mach3, when the seat is flipped the "bed" has a flush mounted built in storage/cooler!

Wayne
Z7What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 08:43 PM   #17
HeatWave
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:

My policy is to usually purchase the best product, even if its more expensive.. but its a tricky policy because sometimes products are priced higher just to make them look like they're higher quality. And sometimes the higher price does not proportionally reflect the better quality.

All these rear seat kits look kind of delicate from the photos.. like a big person is going to step on that rear plate and its going to twist like a potato chip.
Yes, I'm finding that prices / quality / product support in the golf cart aftermarket are all over the place.

The MadJax is solid all the way around, just seems a bit heavy & needs better corrosion protection.
HeatWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 11:14 PM   #18
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:

Well I'm pushing 250 and with an equal size friend I have bounced up and down on the rear step plate to the point of lifting the front wheels off the ground with no ill effects on the seat kit.

As for the price, as I said, that is MSRP. I'm sure you can find them for less.....
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 12:20 AM   #19
ousuxndallas
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

I have the Madjax Genesis 250, and love it. Has the built in cooler space which I use for some tools and gloves. As a carrier it handles 300 lbs of feed no problem (also have the heavy duty leaf springs installed).

I take on and off the golf bag attachment waken I load up my clubs. Great add on.
ousuxndallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car