lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2021, 09:42 PM   #1
Mallard75
Not Yet Wild

Default Controller advice for plum quick bandit

Hey team, I recently upgraded to an evolution 60ah lithium setup in my 2007 precedent. I have been enjoying the plum quick bandit with stock controller for several years to travel to the course and play golf then return home. I am finding myself wanting a controller that I can adjust on the fly to “turn down” the cart. Reasoning is just wishing for a little more range and willing to sacrifice speed, but would rather it be on demand. I could either invest in a Curtis programmer or for about the same money get a controller I could adjust on the fly. Does anyone have any experience with a navitas controller with the bandit? Seems like most are in search of speed, but I am looking for the opposite maybe. 27-28 on my current setup seems to be on the edge of safety as it is. I would love to zip to the club then turn it down to play the round then zip home. Any specific advice is welcome based on my setup. Thanks In advance.
Mallard75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-04-2021, 11:09 PM   #2
R&TBabich
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Controller advice for plum quick bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallard75 View Post
.... I could either invest in a Curtis programmer or for about the same money get a controller I could adjust on the fly. Does anyone have any experience with a navitas controller with the bandit? Seems like most are in search of speed, but I am looking for the opposite maybe. 27-28 on my current setup seems to be on the edge of safety as it is. I would love to zip to the club then turn it down to play the round then zip home. ....
I would check out the 400A or 500A XCT Alltrax controller.
It can easily switch modes back and forth.
I like the user access to the controller functions and adjustments.
Their tech support is good, too.
R&TBabich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 09:07 PM   #3
Mallard75
Not Yet Wild

Is the 400 for regen carts only? Seems like regen was eliminated with the plum quick. Would the regen only controller not work?
Mallard75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 09:10 PM   #4
Reddawg454
Grumpy Old Guy

Club Car

Yes the XCT400IQ will work.
Reddawg454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car