lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-06-2021, 03:04 PM   #1
Jsalty
Not Yet Wild

Default Precedent goes slow

My 2013 Club Car Precedent with altraks controller is going about half speed or less with full pedal.

Prior to it being washed today the cart ran about 21mph and accelerated great from zero. After a wash today it was driven just fine for about 5 minutes then it bucked a bit and now will only go about half speed.

Is this a MCOR issue or a controller issue?

Thanks in advance for the advice.
Jsalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-07-2021, 02:32 AM   #2
CCNorth
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Precedent goes slow

My first guess is the MCOR. If you get carried away and flood the floor board area at the brake and gas pedals the MCOR gets wet. It may dry on its own and be okay. It would be better to use a hair dryer. Don't be tempted to use a heat gun because they get too hot unless you have one with a low setting range.
When I installed my Alltrax I was assured it is waterproof. Mine is not covered by the original cover, so it's exposed underneath the cart. Hope that makes sense. However, I still never direct water underneath the cart into this area.
Hope this works out for you. Keep us posted.
CCNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 03:52 PM   #3
Jsalty
Not Yet Wild

Replaced the MCOR and no change. She goes about half speed at full pedal.

Any other thoughts?
Old 06-08-2021, 05:18 PM   #4
Jsalty
Not Yet Wild

It’s the speed sensor. Magnet disintegrated and trashed top hat too. $13.00 from Amazon be here on 2 days.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car