lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-30-2021, 08:29 PM   #1
Ej325is22
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 96 medalist txt need help with reverse and switch.

I have a 96 medalist txt. The cart has the dcs system in it with a curtis 9 pin controller. I'm very new to carts but am mechanically inclined. I bought the cart with a bad diode in the early style reverse switch. I bought a 6 pin club car f&r and wired the switch up in place of the old switch with diode. So right now the cart goes forward in reverse and in forward. I followed the wiring diagram I found on this site via search. Before I was getting nothing in reverse now it goes forward in both positions with the new switch I wired. I'm wanting to know what exactly I need to test at the controller to make sure I wired it right (what pins need what voltage/ activated and which ones don't) thanks in advance.
Ej325is22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
9 pin, dcs, f&r
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO