lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-21-2021, 04:15 PM   #1
tylem_28
Not Yet Wild

Default Installed AC Navitas kit Eric charger ?

Installed the kit connected all the wires. Everything works. When I plug into charger it doesn’t do the 3 beeps like normal. it does keep if I put it in tow and then back to run 1 time. The charger has a solid blue light and is flashing both geeen rectangles. The triangle light isn’t on. The app on the phone shows it as charging. Just wanted to see if that was normal or I am missing something?

I have 3 red power wires going to the left side of the solenoid, 1 wire on the right side going to the positive on the controller. Then 2 wires from the old solenoid (baby blue and blue with white stripe) going to the new solenoid. Negative on controller to main negative battery with black wire from main harness. Then 3 motor wires U,V,W.

Everything works out the beeping when first charging

2017 club car precedent
tylem_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-21-2021, 07:58 PM   #2
jeffrapp
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Installed AC Navitas kit Eric charger ?

Installed the same kit last week on my 2017 Precedent. Same thing, no beeping on the charger. Everything else works as expected, and the batteries still charge.

Must be a limitation of the Navitas controller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jeffrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 09:46 PM   #3
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

The beep is a function of the Curtis controller, commanding the reverse buzzer on 3 times when it detects the charger interlock is engaged. Remove the curtis controller and the beep goes with it.
Charger doesn’t know what a beep is, it has no speaker.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 09:38 AM   #4
tylem_28
Not Yet Wild

Thank you, just wanted to make sure I did everything correctly. That is all. Thanks
tylem_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car