lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2021, 08:24 PM   #1
claytonsdad
Not Yet Wild

Default Best Accessory Fuse Panel Location

My apologies if this question has been answered here and I can't find it. I did use the search option by didn't see what I was looking for. I have a 2004 Precedent that is stock and I'm looking to add a few accessories. I ordered a voltage reducer from Scotty to go with a fuse panel I already had. Scotty advised locating the reducer in the pocket under the dash panel. I removed the dash panel this evening and found that location. Now I'm looking for an accessible dry spot for the fuse panel. I'm thinking about using the passenger dash pocket and making a small cover to go over it to protect it. I don't know that I will add a full dash cover. Is this a viable option, or is there a better one? Thanks!
claytonsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-23-2021, 08:29 PM   #2
Down South
Growing In Grace

Club Car

Default Re: Best Accessory Fuse Panel Location

I located mine under the seat. Mine came from Scotty too. Along with the reducer and ground buss bar, all located under the seat.
Down South is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 09:03 PM   #3
claytonsdad
Not Yet Wild

Where did you locate them under there? With my older 4x12 setup, I don't have much in the way of room.
Old 08-23-2021, 09:52 PM   #4
Down South
Growing In Grace

Club Car

I had a 4X12 setup and I don't remember exactly how I had that set up other than I had the reducer mounted under the seat. If I remember correctly, I had individual fuses on each accessory.

I have a newer cart now with the 6X8 setup. I found places against the front wall of the battery compartment to mount all, reducer, fuse block and ground buss.
It was tight but it all fit.

I can take pics if you want but the 4X12 set up may be constricting, I don't remember.
Old 08-26-2021, 07:51 PM   #5
claytonsdad
Not Yet Wild

Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see enough room around my battery compartment to locate this thing. I'd hate to sacrifice a dash pocket but I don't see a better place. Surely some of you guys have done this. I really don't want to mess it up. I'd really appreciate your input.
Old 08-27-2021, 07:16 AM   #6
Down South
Growing In Grace

Club Car

I finally figured out how to mirror my laptop screen to my LG TV wirelessly. I can toggle between whatever I'm watching on TV to the computer or vice versa.
Bump
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car