lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-03-2011, 11:23 AM   #1
volkemon
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Question 2000 carryall 2 fuel gauge

Hi Folks!
In here working on a sunday, cause thats the only time all the carts are in the barn.

Have a 2000 carryall2 with a bad fuel gauge. Got what I *think* is the correct replacement (103348601) but the terminal #3 is missing.

(OK, looking while composing this- may be wrong gauge. Finding 101990701 listed for an 01-03, and it has the correct terminals.)

Can I make the gauges I have work easily? Terminal 3 appears to be chassis ground. I am going to continue research, and will post if I find a solution.

OK, last addition before posting. Looking at the wiring for an 08, and it shows connectors 1,2,3 and 4 being used. The part# fits an 08. The part has 1,2,4,6 and 7 labeled. Maybe I got the wrong part shipped. It is a SenDEC 0846. (other #s include 811ni720-ag0111r v5.0 25ma)
EDIT- Turns out it is a SenDEC 811, the NI7 20 after that specs out the particulars for that gauge such as voltage, etc.

Thanks! I am back out in the bay, but will check for replies frequently.

Last edited by volkemon; 04-03-2011 at 11:51 AM.. Reason: Correct SenDEC part # figured out :)
volkemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

Default Re: 2000 carryall 2 fuel gauge

If the mounting frame( metel) around the gage is grounded U may not need the seperate ground ?
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:33 AM   #3
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Not sure but is three maybe for a gauge light???
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #4
volkemon
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Searched SenDEC 811 and it helped.

http://www.generatorsolutions.us/811...l%20Gauge.html

I made this up from their picture.

Feul gauge worked! I have to make a couple jumpers, but I suspect the hour meter will work also.

EDIT! New picture. If the pins 2 and 7 are ganged together, the hour meter will run all the time the key is on, and ours are pedal start, so keys are on all weekend sometimes.
Pin 2 comes from the IGN switch to run the feul meter, and pin 7 is now attached to the white wire on the starter/generator to give an accurate count of engine run time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SenDEC Feul_Hour meter wiring2.JPG (23.5 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by volkemon; 04-03-2011 at 12:17 PM.. Reason: added link, corrected diagram
volkemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #5
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

pretty slick to have a dual function on 1 read out , R they expensive ?
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car