lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #11
rose88
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 92 club car weak spark

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmokinjoe View Post
Chris,

Thanks for the reply...the 12v tester as just a way for me to see if I had any type of current going through other than grabbing the end of the wire with my hand. I beleive by seeing the light lite up the system is working but the new coil is not sending a strong enough one. The coil is on the way back to be replaced by a new one under warrantee... waiting on ups now..

Shadowman have a cold one for me while you are camping, Rose88 and Chris I will let you know when ups shows up with the new one until then I'm on a sit stay

Again thank for the help, chat soon

Hit'em Hard
Smokin
Joe,

If you unscrew the elbow off the plug wire and hold just the wire close to metal when you turn engine over you will know if you have spark or not. Doing it this way you have eliminated the bad spark plug boot, bad spark plug scenario.

Just my .02

Keep us posted.
rose88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #12
cmokinjoe
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 92 club car weak spark

Ok Guy's

The new coil is here and in and the same result it makes a small 12v light tester blink but does not have enough kahoones to make the spark plug, spark. Next move is to make the $200.00 investment on the rpm limiter. I tried the suggestion of removing the boot to eliminate a bad plug or boot same result no spark. I feel bad because I have the old igniter, but I don't have the old coil I would have checked all three after I get spark to let you know what Item it was.

Have a great week and we'll chat when the new limiter is here

Hitem' Hard

Smokin
cmokinjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car