lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-01-2011, 08:20 AM   #11
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Default Re: Can't Creep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger5 View Post
Isn't that what I posted earlier in rather more instructive terms ?
Umm, maybe, but I sure didnt see it?

Hall,
If this pic is your pedal at rest, it's way too tight! The pic shows the micros "on". Loosen the nut on the outside and pull the cable back into the box until the micos rest in the lobe of the "pie". That will put them in the "off" postition and allow them to activate when the pedal is pushed.

essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-01-2011, 09:02 AM   #12
hall
Not Yet Wild

I loosened it up but something's not right. I loosened the nut and pulled the cable through but there is no resistance. I just pulled the cable in the box.
Another thing, if the two pieces of metal sit down in that groove of the pie like this pic, the golf cart is running at rest. That's not the way it should be is it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg box 2.jpg (83.0 KB, 17 views)
hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:31 AM   #13
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by hall View Post
I loosened it up but something's not right. I loosened the nut and pulled the cable through but there is no resistance. I just pulled the cable in the box.
Another thing, if the two pieces of metal sit down in that groove of the pie like this pic, the golf cart is running at rest. That's not the way it should be is it?
Nope, it sure isnt. Let's see if we can get someone with more knowledge of the wiring on these things in here.
It appears to me that the micros in the box are correct from the pic, I just wonder if someone messed with the micros on the shifter that would cause the ones in the box to run backwards......................
SCOTTY???
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #14
hall
Not Yet Wild

I'm creeping now. Thanks guys. I adjusted the tie rod underneath and loosened the cable going into the black box. I made it where the micros sit just on the verge of the groove of the black pie shaped piece. goes real slow now. Love it.
hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:46 PM   #15
JcXtreme72
Gone Wild
Yamaha

I found that my club car's stock clutch was engaging hard and later then I wanted making it not able to creep either. I put a torque kit spring in and it made the clutch engage much smoother allowing me to creep.
JcXtreme72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car