lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-19-2014, 04:37 PM   #41
derkoldoo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Need for speed

scotty b, thanks for not getn agitated with me. I don't think you sell motors? could you refer a good motor or dealer who sells em? thanks again
derkoldoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-19-2014, 05:08 PM   #42
720Deere
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

D&D or Plum Quick.
720Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:45 PM   #43
derkoldoo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks
Old 03-24-2014, 04:55 PM   #44
derkoldoo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

hey buddy, you been good about feeding me with info so I thought I would give u a liitle back. I see how good you are bout passing on knowledge. thanks for that. ok ,about the 2010 txt 48 volt pds with the pd2 setup..............ive been hearbroke ever since you told me I couldn't put the alltrax 400 amp controller on my cart. well,after a lot of digging and rock turning I found a tech from alltrax. He told me that alltrax finally came up with a software update to where I could use that daggum controller. teheee. what ya do is...........get the adapter for the club car (IQadapter) and use it to wire the controller. YA hook up the controller,get a usb to serial cord from radioshack,hook it up to the internet with the controller ,and a alltrax tech will walk ya thru the process of programming it all to work together. man I happier than a crackhead at the first of the month.LOL Like I said, your the man who people trust and come to for info so I thought u could pass this on to the next fella who has the same cart and issues. thanks again and God bless
Old 03-24-2014, 08:16 PM   #45
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

This is true... Just like a G19 DCX can go into a "moric" G22, even though it is not mentioned anywhere by alltrax. Anyone can do it, if they can figure out how... (we may be able to help out with those small details).
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:12 PM   #46
derkoldoo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I just might take u up on that,thanks bro
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO