lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-18-2017, 05:40 PM   #1
Bajrang
Getting Wild

Mixed Breed

Default An unusual new build

http://www.morethanthecar.com/nateabel.html

March 2017 Update: Our buggy was put on 'the back burner' at the end of the 2016 Spring Term. What's next? I don't remember feeling that any of our past builds (Sprite or Isetta) were actually finished until they left to find a new owner. It seemed that every time I'd walked by, something would catch my eye and awaken my barely dozing insane fuss-level. If the buggy needs to go in order to fund a new project, it should have a 'proper' top fitting the overall theme of the cart, as well as updated electrics. A good friend donated a CC rear-end and a D & D 16.5 hp motor (lots of major hills around our community) to replace the 1993 EZGO, and I had everything else (left over from a City Car project) to convert from 36v to 48v., and it's now apart awaiting the transplant, fresh paint, pin striping, and powder coating. I'll post photos as it all comes together.
Bajrang is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-18-2017, 06:04 PM   #2
Bajrang
Getting Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: An unusual new build

In case that site fails to open, go through here and click on the buggy.
http://www.morethanthecar.com/
Bajrang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 08:31 PM   #3
Aflyer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: An unusual new build

Bajrang,
Those are some incredible builds.

So very impressive that these kids have not only the talent, but the interest and stamina to stay with these projects to completion.

You too are to be congratulated for your efforts.

Thank you for sharing,
George
Aflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 09:35 PM   #4
theboss20
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Smile Re: An unusual new build

This is the type of program that needs to operating in every High School in America! The throw-away mentality has to change and programs like this is the ground zero for making this change come true👍👍👍
theboss20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car