lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-27-2020, 07:33 PM   #11
Wakko47
Gone Loco

Club Car

Default Re: Golf cart shortage Florida

The local flippers that buy fleet carts down here are definitely hard up, but the ad hawks are hot. If a sweet deal pops up on anything and you respond ten minutes later, they already have someone on the way. Two hours later, it'll be back on Offerup for double the price. Folks trying to get into the hobby are being priced right out of it. $1500 for a mid 90's DS cart is dumb.
Wakko47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-27-2020, 07:44 PM   #12
rowlands57
Gone Wild
Club Car

I was shopping for one in SC, near Myrtle Beach, and heard the same from some of the shops that usually buy in bulk. Getting harder to get their hands on units worth the effort.
rowlands57 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 05:19 AM   #13
Noonan
Gone Wild
Club Car

We just replaced 30 of our 2016-2018 Precedents at work when we took delivery of 30 new Onwards last week in Ft. Myers.
I don't know who bought them but that was last Tuesday and all 30 of them are already gone.
Noonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 08:07 AM   #14
hipower
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonan View Post
We just replaced 30 of our 2016-2018 Precedents at work when we took delivery of 30 new Onwards last week in Ft. Myers.
I don't know who bought them but that was last Tuesday and all 30 of them are already gone.
I'm hearing rumors (unconfirmed) that some courses here in western PA are trying to extend their leases for an additional year. Between the virus and the weather here it has been a very poor season for everyone from reports I'm getting.
hipower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 01:17 PM   #15
Godfather1960
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonan View Post
Im sure Matts custom carts or affordable carts scooped them up
Godfather1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 01:18 PM   #16
Godfather1960
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipower View Post
I'm hearing rumors (unconfirmed) that some courses here in western PA are trying to extend their leases for an additional year. Between the virus and the weather here it has been a very poor season for everyone from reports I'm getting.
I have herd the same story around here in Fort Myers Fla
Old 09-28-2020, 01:46 PM   #17
mndanielsncsu
Gone Wild
Club Car

Same as the others have said. Could have bought them all day long at $2000-2500 back in March but you're lucky to find a single stock one for less than $3500 now. Good thing I was just selling them on the side and it wasn't my full time gig.
mndanielsncsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 02:14 PM   #18
Godfather1960
Gone Wild

Believe it or not i just found a 2016 with nice aluminum 10 inch mag wheels and tires for 3300 bunch high for the year with 2019 trojan batts here in the hood can flip for 4000 with a back seat installed i know its super high but the market allows me ..might list it for 4200 will see ..what a shame ..
Old 09-28-2020, 03:36 PM   #19
fsu1tm
Gone Wild

Club Car

I'm thinking that some of these extended leases are because golf courses right now have to let each golfer take a cart (instead of the normal 2 to a cart). The course I play at regular is letting those with their own carts play for free if they will leave their cart at the course for others to use. Their 30 carts is just not enough for one to a cart on a busy Saturday.
fsu1tm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 03:46 PM   #20
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu1tm View Post
The course I play at regular is letting those with their own carts play for free if they will leave their cart at the course for others to use.
I've seen how golf cart carts are treated (been playing golf for 51 years now); I'd rather pay to play than let someone else use my cart
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car