lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 10:11 AM   #11
Davemuzz
Getting Wild

Default Re: Sam's Batteries

Wal-Fart,

My Son, who is now in his early 30's and has given me my first grandson...who is the best looking baby boy on the planet!!....Oh,, back on point.

My Son's best friend has a younger brother who has mild Autism. Several years ago, Wal-Fart hired him right out of high school. Now, this kid is one of the nicest, kindest people on the planet earth. He would help anyone with anything and he does not understand the concept of “rip-off” or “screw someone.”

After a certain time period of working for this sludge employer, you qualify for their pension plan. Of course, this cost the “profit center” money.

Now, for two years in a row, this kid was named “employee of the year” for this store. Why?...because he showed up every day for work. If they called him in on a day off...he came in, and he was just a pleasant fellow to be around and all of the customers loved him.

However....in his “pension plan” year, the store management trumped up three “incidents” that this kid neither understood....nor did he do. And after the third one, they fired him.

Wow.....from employee of the year for two years in a row.....to chump of the month and out the door you go.

And the best part is....the kid never understood what happen. He just knows he can't go there anymore. It's a sad, sad, case of greed that runs that sad little import piece of crap virus of a store. And those who buy from it simply feed the addiction.

And then we as Americans keep asking where our jobs go. Well.....just look on the shelves of Wal-Fart...the greediest people on the face of the planet.

Don't "occupy Wall Street," Evacuate "Wal Mart" Because that's where your jobs are going....overseas. Because you keep buying yourself out of a job.

Dave
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-10-2011, 11:23 AM   #12
wrongway
Gone Crazy

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davemuzz View Post
Wal-Fart,

My Son, who is now in his early 30's and has given me my first grandson...who is the best looking baby boy on the planet!!....Oh,, back on point.

My Son's best friend has a younger brother who has mild Autism. Several years ago, Wal-Fart hired him right out of high school. Now, this kid is one of the nicest, kindest people on the planet earth. He would help anyone with anything and he does not understand the concept of “rip-off” or “screw someone.”

After a certain time period of working for this sludge employer, you qualify for their pension plan. Of course, this cost the “profit center” money.

Now, for two years in a row, this kid was named “employee of the year” for this store. Why?...because he showed up every day for work. If they called him in on a day off...he came in, and he was just a pleasant fellow to be around and all of the customers loved him.

However....in his “pension plan” year, the store management trumped up three “incidents” that this kid neither understood....nor did he do. And after the third one, they fired him.

Wow.....from employee of the year for two years in a row.....to chump of the month and out the door you go.

And the best part is....the kid never understood what happen. He just knows he can't go there anymore. It's a sad, sad, case of greed that runs that sad little import piece of crap virus of a store. And those who buy from it simply feed the addiction.

And then we as Americans keep asking where our jobs go. Well.....just look on the shelves of Wal-Fart...the greediest people on the face of the planet.

Don't "occupy Wall Street," Evacuate "Wal Mart" Because that's where your jobs are going....overseas. Because you keep buying yourself out of a job.

Dave
I call Bravo Sierra

Sounds like you heard about something third or forth hand. You don't have all the facts,but probably fits your agenda. Did you see any of the four sets of paperwork he had to sign detailing each occurrence? At all three steps and at termination each employee is offered or has a right to request a copy. Did he open door any of these issues to market,regional or divisional levels? Where's the paperwork? Have you seen it? If you don't like Walmart or any other company that cool, take your business elsewhere. Just don't believe everything you hear or someone tells you.

People in Chicago and New York City are fighting to get stores in their cities so they can have jobs.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:51 PM   #13
Davemuzz
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongway View Post
I call Bravo Sierra

Sounds like you heard about something third or forth hand. You don't have all the facts,but probably fits your agenda. Did you see any of the four sets of paperwork he had to sign each occurrence? .
Your one of these internet guys who like to twist the post to fit his needs. I've seen many like you who like to assume the post has every finite detail in it and so they attack it at it's face, when you know...as anyone with half-an-ounce of common sense would know, that my post contains the summary info. So, your assumptions leaves you looking like the person you are. Just another

What you don't know is his late father and I have been good friends since 1986, and his father passed away 2 years ago from cancer, and was the only Man I knew who could ride a Harley 500 miles in a weekend. One of the calmest, easiest going men I have ever had the chance to be associated with, and glad to say I could call him a friend.

So take your comments, and your assumptions, and stick them where the sun never shines. And keep promoting Wally World, as they will be the downfall of you and your little financial empire.

And BTW...your tag name says it all about you. No need to define you any further.

Dave
Old 12-10-2011, 03:28 PM   #14
wrongway
Gone Crazy

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davemuzz View Post
Your one of these internet guys who like to twist the post to fit his needs. I've seen many like you who like to assume the post has every finite detail in it and so they attack it at it's face, when you know...as anyone with half-an-ounce of common sense would know, that my post contains the summary info. So, your assumptions leaves you looking like the person you are. Just another

What you don't know is his late father and I have been good friends since 1986, and his father passed away 2 years ago from cancer, and was the only Man I knew who could ride a Harley 500 miles in a weekend. One of the calmest, easiest going men I have ever had the chance to be associated with, and glad to say I could call him a friend.

So take your comments, and your assumptions, and stick them where the sun never shines. And keep promoting Wally World, as they will be the downfall of you and your little financial empire.

And BTW...your tag name says it all about you. No need to define you any further.

Dave
Really??? Now I understand...you lead a sheltered life where facts don't matter. Good Day sir, Now back to carts!!
Old 12-10-2011, 04:31 PM   #15
Davemuzz
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongway View Post
Really??? Now I understand...you lead a sheltered life where facts don't matter. Good Day sir, Now back to carts!!
Old 12-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #16
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Cool Re: Sam's Batteries

Man all I was doing was letting everyone know prices around my area!
I didn't know it was going to turn into a Wal-Mart war!
Old 12-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #17
Davemuzz
Getting Wild

You didn't. I just posted a truism about Wal-Puke, and that will always bring out a closet Obama lovi'n twist the truth around left wing democrat.

Happens every time. Sub-Par IQ's can't help it. And like my Grandma use to say......if you start an argument with stupid....that's what they will say. (And now it's post.)

Dave
Old 12-10-2011, 06:28 PM   #18
jonequest
Gone Wild

.....um we live in America. Anyone who starts a "for profit" business is greedy by definition. The reason some hate WalMart is that they are really good at it. The reason they sell stuff made in China is because it is what Americans demanded. The guy who made shirts in Ohio and sold them in his mom and pop store for $25.00 was not supported by "greedy" Americans (like me and others) who went to WalMart and bought an identical shirt for $11.88 and picked up a gallon of milk and a new weedeater while they were there since it was so convenient. WalMart was started and grew in the small rural and suburban towns where the other stores didn't feel like opening a store. WalMart is a giant corporation and sometimes they may make cold decisions that are based on profit. That is just the way it is. Small nice family owned companies will pass over the hard working employee sometimes to promote the son or cousin to store manager, and that is just the way it is too. If anyone hates WalMart they should not shop there. That will be less people in line in front of me.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #19
EZGO-MY-WALLET2
Gone Wild

so what did we decide about those batteries and prices anyway.....?
Old 12-10-2011, 07:10 PM   #20
wrongway
Gone Crazy

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonequest View Post
.....um we live in America. Anyone who starts a "for profit" business is greedy by definition. The reason some hate WalMart is that they are really good at it. The reason they sell stuff made in China is because it is what Americans demanded. The guy who made shirts in Ohio and sold them in his mom and pop store for $25.00 was not supported by "greedy" Americans (like me and others) who went to WalMart and bought an identical shirt for $11.88 and picked up a gallon of milk and a new weedeater while they were there since it was so convenient. WalMart was started and grew in the small rural and suburban towns where the other stores didn't feel like opening a store. WalMart is a giant corporation and sometimes they may make cold decisions that are based on profit. That is just the way it is. Small nice family owned companies will pass over the hard working employee sometimes to promote the son or cousin to store manager, and that is just the way it is too. If anyone hates WalMart they should not shop there. That will be less people in line in front of me.
But be careful!...You are going to start a war of wits with a defenseless man. He lives in his own world, facts don't apply and if you point it out,,, muzz will be mad!
Closed Thread

Tags
batteries
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO