lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-29-2017, 02:57 PM   #1
Whitaker
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 2013 Ez Go lift lit options

Hey gang. I have a 2013 Ez Go electric TXT. It came with a 6"lift kit with 23" tires. The lift kit that it came with mounts with these plates that mount on top of the rear springs. The way they mount has the springs flattened out. I'm looking for opinions on the best type of kit I could replace this one with. Needless to say it rides like a horse and buggy with no suspension travel. I'm wondering if there are lift kits available that has a softer ride. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Whitaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO