lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-23-2019, 05:37 PM   #1
49ford
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 92 wont start

I just got this 92 gas ezgo and am trying to get it running, as it wasn't when I bought it. It has sat for several years, but was parked due to a broken drive hub or something, the enging was supposed to be running. The old battery was junk so I replaced it with a 340 amp from WM, and it would turn it over but slowly. I was putting the charger on new battery and I crossed the leads, and it arced. Now,,,, I've bought an even bigger battery, 540 amp, and the starter-gen won't move. The solenoid is clicking, and much to my dismay only passing ll.5 thru to starter-gen. But starter not rotating at all. I checked all the cabling and cleaned them up but nothing seems out of whack. Do I need to do a starter-gen troubleshoot?
49ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO