lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-17-2020, 09:12 PM   #1
Magic Mike
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 1994 Club Car DS 36 Volt erratic acceleration

My name is Mike. I bought a used a cart and have had no issues until recently. The power started fading but the cart still worked until now. The cart launches as soon as you press the accelerator and then eventually it quits working. I removed the v-glide and verified all the resistors were good. I followed threads on here and the v-glide seems to be working. I checked the function of the v-glide up to the controller and I go from 0 ohms up to approximately 5k ohms just like on the bench. I hear the solenoid click and the function of the micro switch inside the v-glide is good. I checked the motor and I get 0.0 ohms between S1 and S2 as well as A1 and A2. When I read from the As to the Ss I get O.L. on the meter. With everything hooked up I read cart voltage on all four post located on the motor. Is this correct? I've also load tested the batteries and they check out good. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Magic Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car