lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2022, 08:08 PM   #1
busman9
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Lithium Battery ???

My buddy dropped off his cart.He installed a 48V lithium pack and it will not move.

Ezgo DCS cart
Alltrax DCX 300/DCS controller
Battery EVO 48V 200A battery pack
DPI accusense charger

I have read that I should go in the controller and adjust max voltage? Have to get the correct cable to hook to controller

He was told that he can keep the battery pack charged with a golf cart charger? I do not find that on the forum?
If that is true that you can use the DPI charger how do you hook it up to the pack?

Lithium is new to me so I need some advise. THANKS
busman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-05-2022, 08:53 AM   #2
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Lithium Battery ???

Charger has to have a lithium setting. Go to the lithium subsection to see more on this subject. Or use the search feature.
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 11:21 AM   #3
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by busman9 View Post
I've read that I should go in the controller and adjust max voltage? Have to get the correct cable to hook to controller
The cable is a USB cable that is the same type you use to connect to your printer. Usually it's a blue cable and the other end is technically called a USB-B whereas the 'normal' USB end is called USB-A. But check your printer, if there's a cable with it and it's from the last 15 years or so it should be the right cable.

Also, the software you need is available free on Alltrax's website.
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 01:19 PM   #4
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronsonj View Post
The cable is a USB cable that is the same type you use to connect to your printer. Usually it's a blue cable and the other end is technically called a USB-B whereas the 'normal' USB end is called USB-A. But check your printer, if there's a cable with it and it's from the last 15 years or so it should be the right cable.

Also, the software you need is available free on Alltrax's website.
An Alltrax DCX controller connects to a laptop or desktop computer with a USB to 9-pin serial adapter cable, or a 9-pin serial to 9-pin serial cable if you can find a computer with a 9-pin serial output.

Also not sure if it will talk to anything past Win-7.

Best to call Alltrax.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO