lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-01-2022, 02:10 PM   #1
Papas 73Dart
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default trying to identify

I am trying to get information on an E Z GO six seat 36 volt cart but the serial number tags have been ruined.
The bill of sale that the lady has says its a STXT-01-993-14 .this cart was bought here in Alberta Canada and I have had serial number issues in the past.
There is a lot of noise coming from the right rear and sounds like a bearing. Before I try to take it apart I would like to know what it is exactly and the see if I can get the CORRECT parts break down. Nothing worse than operating under the wrong information.
Papas 73Dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-01-2022, 02:18 PM   #2
Capt. Lenny
Born to be Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: trying to identify

First thing I would look at when there's noise in the rear end is both brake drums/hubs. A lot of time the spline on the axle tears up the mating spline in the drum from the axle nut not being tight. Then proceed from there. Remove the cover and look at the gears or pull the motor and look at that spline.
Capt. Lenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 03:12 PM   #3
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: trying to identify

Need some pics or more information to get you started..
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO