lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-03-2010, 02:44 PM   #11
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: Lift install off 3 inches front vs. back

as your finding out most of the directions they give you it wouldn,t be such a waste of paper just roll the up and use them in the bathroom.....your much better off here where someone has already been thur it and CAN help you............................................... ....
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-03-2010, 03:42 PM   #12
ohmar99
gettin wilder with age

E-Z-GO

soooo, did moving the axle to underneath give you your 3" back. it should have.
ohmar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #13
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Anybody ever seen the fine quality Black and White photocopied instructions from Club Car? They're the worst.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 07:20 AM   #14
Greg Moss
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD MEC View Post
GREG GROSS Is it possible like some of "Jakes older lift kits", that he got after market rear HD springs with lift kit that were of poor quality and let down making cart lean one direction? Some kits do include springs to make sure that lift will be as advertised highth, or to carry extra weight of rear seat passengers?
I'm sure that SHADOWMAN knows what he is talking about as he is a major sourse of info to this forum.
I'm sure he does too. My question is how does a lift kit make a rear end lean so bad that the gear lube level is affected. I want to know. To me it doesn't look possible unless you have different size tires on the back axle. The body leaning has nothing to do with the rear end.
Greg Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:47 AM   #15
Hat Trick
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmar99 View Post
soooo, did moving the axle to underneath give you your 3" back. it should have.
I'll be changing it out tomorrow. I have been away for a few days. I posted hoping to get answers so when I got back I could switch it out. I knew I didn't put it on right when I had those parts sitting there, but the major issue was trying to figure out how that shock mount plate went on. I expect this to fix me right up. I plan to bust into the pile of boxes that were shipped the other day this week. Hoping to get this thing transformed in the next couple weeks. I'm sure I'll be back with more questions.
Hat Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:29 AM   #16
Colbyntx
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hat Trick View Post
I'll be changing it out tomorrow. I have been away for a few days. I posted hoping to get answers so when I got back I could switch it out. I knew I didn't put it on right when I had those parts sitting there, but the major issue was trying to figure out how that shock mount plate went on. I expect this to fix me right up. I plan to bust into the pile of boxes that were shipped the other day this week. Hoping to get this thing transformed in the next couple weeks. I'm sure I'll be back with more questions.
???????????
Colbyntx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:06 AM   #17
Hat Trick
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbyntx View Post
???????????
It fixed it right up. I got it switched out a couple days ago and the brake lines hooked back up and everything is good to go. It is now up a 1/4" high on the back end, but that I can live with. I'll post some pictures tonight if I can get around to it. Thanks so much fellas!
Old 09-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #18
wilster734
IDK&YDE

Club Car

The red bushings on the front spring end links on my cart are the bushings i PMed you about. The original rubber ones got replaced after the first two weeks and then again, so i saw these urethane end link bushings and decided to try them. They have so far held up way better than the rubber ones.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brushguard2001cc.jpg (109.9 KB, 32 views)
wilster734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #19
Hat Trick
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilster734 View Post
The red bushings on the front spring end links on my cart are the bushings i PMed you about. The original rubber ones got replaced after the first two weeks and then again, so i saw these urethane end link bushings and decided to try them. They have so far held up way better than the rubber ones.
Ah, ok. Thanks!
Old 09-10-2010, 08:14 AM   #20
Greg Moss
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilster734 View Post
Ok so where you get them? I could use a set for mine too.
Greg Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car