lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #21
EZ-GoingJon
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Motor set up from sitting 1989 Marathon

Well, im not sure if they would be on board, but we do have a pretty big EZGO dealer in Wichita KS, they may be into it. With the way info gets around, such as Twitter, facebook, etc. i dont think we would have a problem. I think he hijacked morey's thread, maybe start one asking ppl what they think? Worth a shot?

Jon
EZ-GoingJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-18-2011, 06:51 PM   #22
steveb05
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

I typed a whole new posting out and was looking for the appropriate forum to post it to, then I saw this http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/event...nationals.html
steveb05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:10 PM   #23
EZ-GoingJon
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

That was a H#!! of a wheelie!! HAHAHAHA!
Old 01-18-2011, 10:03 PM   #24
rokcrlr
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I'd be up to a kansas meet as long as it wasn't in Aug.
rokcrlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:47 PM   #25
BadApple
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Jon

Let me know when you get that Midwest chapter started. I'm just a couple hours down the road from Wichita and would love to join
BadApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:29 PM   #26
EZ-GoingJon
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Well, Dave and Steve, i think we have something here!! Rokc and BAD, we will keep you informed!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:09 AM   #27
Dave Box
Respect the Cart

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Box View Post
Very well said Jon.
Seeing another guy get his cart back on the road is almost as fun as getting one's own cart running again. Maybe we should form a cart club and teach those other guys what brotherly love and mutual respect is all about.
It's a great thought but I need to 'fess up that my comment was more than just a little tongue in cheek. It came about as a result of reading the thread "Death of a race event......" In order to get some more facts I went off to one of the websites mentioned and read some of their forum. Good Lord what a mess those people are, vitriol, homophobic slurs and just plain ugliness, all apparently in the name of golf car racing. Fortunately I have a choice and my choice is never to go back there again but it is what prompted the love and respect comment.

That said, this is a big country and to be frank Kansas is a long way from home. However if there was a cruise in within a two hour circle of home I would willing load up the trailer and bring my totally unremarkable golf car along. A little BS with fellow carters, a little BBQ, a little beer, sounds like my kind of day.

Dave
Dave Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:27 AM   #28
steveb05
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

I agree Dave. I read that thread too and made a comment. Too much for me. I don't watch "reality TV" for the same reason. I work for a living and that is enough BS for me...my "down time" is for relaxing and having a good time, not seeing who else I can get in an argument with. I think its kinda funny though that there is a smaller group of us active in the gas ez-go section that seem like minded. I think I'll just stay in this area and away from the IGKR NGKR or what ever they are.
steveb05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #29
pick
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Cool Re: Motor set up from sitting 1989 Marathon

I agree with both Steve & Dave on that fact. This is supposed to be fun! But I would like to see Jon get something going in the Wichita area, as I am just about 10 miles east of there in Benton.

Heck, I may even have my cart back running by then (with the help of all you guys). If not I will just have to borrow Grandma's electric instead of my gas beater!

Thanks to all of you guys for the support & help given so far. I think this is what a club is supposed to be like!
pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO