lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #1
ptwood
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 1976 ezgo 3 wheeled electric golf cart.

Ok I have a 1976 3 wheeled electric ezgo golf cart. Im having trouble finding replacement parts. I was wondering if any one can tell me if replacement parts for an 89 model will work. I have the rear end and motor out, the springs are of, and everything else you can think of is off. All that is left is the battery racks. im putting new tires on and rims. It is a project cart. but was wantting to know if anyone knew if other model parts will work. Thank you
ptwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-23-2012, 07:54 AM   #2
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1976 ezgo 3 wheeled electric golf cart.

I can't answer your specific question, but EZGO didn't re-invent the wheel every model year like the auto makers did, so many of the parts used in the earlier models were used in later models.

For questions about specific parts, the EZGO parts website http://www.shopezgo.com/golf-cart/parts/ and their customer service would be good starting points.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:45 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

76 was the first generation. It will match up and swap parts with most Ezgo carts made within about 10 years of it, then major changes were made including differential and motor drive.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
ptwood
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thank you. So i should look for 1986 parts? It is very hard to find anything from 76.
ptwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO