lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-23-2013, 11:33 AM   #1
yolags
Not Yet Wild

Default Charger shuts off after 30 min.

Hi all. I have an old ( 87 I believe) electric EZGO golf cart. It had been doing fine. Now when I try to charge it, the charger shuts off after 30 min, but the cart is not fully charged. I tried changing chargers, but I get the same thing. I checked every battery and they are all good. I also cleaned all the terminals, but I still get the same thing. Any ideas?
yolags is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
crash test dummy

Default Re: charger shuts off after 30 min

try link ---> http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...0-minutes.html
Old 06-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #3
yolags
Not Yet Wild

Default Charger shuts off after 30 min.

I have an old EZGO electric golf cart. It was running fine. Now my charger shuts off after 30 min and the cart can barely go around the block. I have checked each battery and they are all good. I have cleaned all terminals. I tried another charger and the same thing happens. I have no idea why this is happening.
yolags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:07 AM   #4
rib33024

Default Re: Charger shuts off after 30 min.

Welcome to BGW

we need some volt readings of each battery, and battery pack volts, after the batteries have been off the charger for 12 hours to get a true reading , how old are the batteries, and what make?, do you keep the water levels above to plates?, what kind of charger?, click on the link, this will help you figure out what year your cart is

http://www.shopezgo.com/customer-ser...ialNumber.html
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO