lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
TMW
Not Yet Wild

Default Parking Brake will nbot function

Looking for help. The park brake setter on the upper left corner of the brake pedal has frozen up . It will sometimes set the park brake and then just click off after a minute. I had to run after the golf cart to keep it out of the pond the other day when the brake disengaged.
How do I take this apart to clean it up ?
Getting the brake pedal assembly out is what I started to do , but this is no easy chore. I cannot see if it comes out from the top or underneath.
TMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #2
ltmoeller
Gone Wild

Default Re: Parking Brake will nbot function

If it is a ds you can remove the adjustment rod at top of pedal or you may have to replace the cog connected at bottom of rod.If its a precedent you most likely will have to replace brake aassembly on the pedal box.
You should have given model of cart.
Tom
ltmoeller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2006 club car
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car