lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2021, 05:24 PM   #1
Bansheetaz
Not Yet Wild

Default 99 ds. Fe290 no start

Wont consistently start. If i feather the throttle back it will start and maybe catch and run fine. Push throttle too far and it will just crank with small pops from the intake like a lean condition. If it does start and run it will run great. Spark plug appears dry when i check it. Seems to pump plenty of fuel.
Things i have checked or replaced are as follows

Carb is new.
Fuel pump is new
Spark plug is new
Coil and rev limiter are new last fall
New fuel lines and filters
Valves set to .005
175 psi compression
Intake gaskets are new
Never looses spark which is nice and blue

I have found many other threads on the internet of folks with the same issue but no solutions. I used to be able to just mash the gas and it would take off. Now its intermittent as to whether it starts. Driving me bonkers.

Thank you for any ideas
Bansheetaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car