lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2020, 06:46 AM   #1
bakermon
Not Yet Wild

Default 92 ez go marathon no spark

My cart just stopped while riding last summer so we pushed her home. It had no spark or a brief one for a second. Compression was good and was getting fuel. Bought a new coil which made no difference. Ordered a pulsar coil and an ignitor from amazon. Still didn't work. Started taking everything apart to clean and re do all the ground wires etc. It finally got fixed this weekend (it is at our campsite,hence the long delay on work I could do on it). It turns out that the amazon purchased ignitor was a no good. I then bought the one that says made in Japan like the original and it fired right up. Down $400.00 but it will be worth it. Just wanted to say thanks for the many tips I received here. I see many no spark threads so I thought I would chime in. Get a good volt meter and one of those 12v test lights, they were a great help!
Tim
bakermon is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO