lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-04-2019, 01:33 PM   #1
TrulyTrippin
Not Yet Wild

Default 1989 Yamaha sun classic 1 owner

Hello I am looking for advice on how much I should be listing this golf cart for.
It’s in great condition and runs great. I purchased it from the owner that purchased it off of the showroom floor in 1989 the original white wall tires are still in great shape as well. Any advice given is much appreciated and if anyone would like to purchase it at a fair price that’s also appreciated.
TrulyTrippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-04-2019, 01:37 PM   #2
TrulyTrippin
Not Yet Wild

Default re: 1989 Yamaha sun classic 1 owner

I will get some pictures up shortly but any advice that’s given just go off of great condition it’s in very good condition. Still has the manual in the glove box.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:56 PM   #3
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default re: 1989 Yamaha sun classic 1 owner

Prices vary based on location, so your area dictates prices, a 1989 SunClassic would be a G3 model with a 2-stroke engine (less desirable than the 4-stroke G5 SunClassic model). Not that there is anything wrong with the G3, but some folks don't prefer 2-stroke engines, noisier, more smell, ect. The SunClassic model fetches higher prices than average carts because of how unique it is in the cart world (the first cart designed for street use with windshield, headlights, turn signals, adjustable seats, ect). Keep in mind that parts are scarce for those, so don't break anything on it.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 08:13 AM   #4
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Default Re: 1989 Yamaha sun classic 1 owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulyTrippin View Post
Hello I am looking for advice on how much I should be listing this golf cart for.
It’s in great condition and runs great. I purchased it from the owner that purchased it off of the showroom floor in 1989 the original white wall tires are still in great shape as well. Any advice given is much appreciated and if anyone would like to purchase it at a fair price that’s also appreciated.
Let us know where you are at. Those carts are uncommon and someone here might want to snag it if the distance isn't too far.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 08:26 PM   #5
TrulyTrippin
Not Yet Wild

Hey guys thanks for the advice so far! I am in Utah
Old 03-06-2019, 01:07 AM   #6
TrulyTrippin
Not Yet Wild

Also if no one is interested could you guys help me out on pricing? I have a local shop that said they were interested, I told them I needed to figure out a fair price and I would call them back. They didnt give me a number.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:51 PM   #7
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulyTrippin View Post
Hey guys thanks for the advice so far! I am in Utah
%#$%, too far for me.

Pricing is very tough to pin down. Here is western Pa, a mint cart from that area probably brings $1500 or so.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sell golf cart, selling advice, sun classic, yahmaha
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha