lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-06-2020, 09:30 PM   #1
Betaguy
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Stock Drive2 rear springs

Just picked a 2019 drive 2 with Jakes 6” lift already installed. Rear end is pretty stiff, I think it has heavy duty springs installed. Anybody have stock rear springs they want to get rid of?
Betaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-18-2020, 06:12 AM   #2
Buddyhead
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Stock Drive2 rear springs

I’m about to take some off my 2019 - I would sell them to ya. I’ve got the solid axle in the back. Is yours solid as well or the independent. Different setup.
Buddyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 11:22 AM   #3
LimitedEdition
Gone Wild
Yamaha

From my experience if you have a 6' lift with a rear seat don't get rid of the heavy duty springs until you have had a chance to try it out. You may find out that with the 6" lift having the heavy duty springs in the rear is needed.

Good Luck

Robert
LimitedEdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 01:11 PM   #4
Betaguy
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddyhead View Post
I’m about to take some off my 2019 - I would sell them to ya. I’ve got the solid axle in the back. Is yours solid as well or the independent. Different setup.
Mine has IRS
Betaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha