lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-18-2020, 12:20 AM   #1
Divedigger
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Carbarator

Can anyone recomend a good aftermarket carb for g9 thanks
Divedigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-18-2020, 01:46 AM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Carbarator

Nope, they are all 50/50 gamble trash at best. They all come from the same china factory & say "MOKINI" instead of "MIKUNI" on the side.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 03:47 AM   #3
Divedigger
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Well I bought an engine from a member here and he had already sold carb so what do you think would be my best option for a carb? By the way you were a lot of help pointing to info to read upon when I was thinking of going to a 420 predator but I talked with Geoff at VC and he pretty much discouraged going that route . His thoughts were about $1500 in kits plus engine which is not in the cards for a buggy right now, so I bought this used stock engine hoping it will do what I need. It may be a mistake as I know nothing about golf carts but I really appreacite the help folks on here have offered again Thanks
Divedigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 06:17 AM   #4
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

If you go the ebay/amazon route, buy 2 or 3. Disassemble and clean before installing. You might get lucky...
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 06:57 AM   #5
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in VA View Post
If you go the ebay/amazon route, buy 2 or 3. Disassemble and clean before installing. You might get lucky...
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha