lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2016, 10:31 AM   #11
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Motor swap with another older motor

Carrie charges $65 to pack and ship anywhere in the US, the charge for the core return is based on your location .... There are 2 ways to do the deal w them, You can pull your motor, send it, and then once they receive it they will ship the new one (doesn't require a deposit) *OR* You can send them the payment and a $400 core deposit, they ship the new motor, You do the swap, then use their box and packing plus the return label they provide to return your core - when they get it, they refund the deposit. If You haven't done a swap before, this method is worth the deposit for a few reasons, number one it's a lot easier to do the swap all at once with both engines sitting there for someone new to the project, number two is unless You have a UPS business account, etc their rate for the return is generally about half of what You'd pay online through UPS to ship it yourself.

I have used CT for years, I actually keep a core deposit on "file" w them to make it easier to order engines as I need them for customers. If the extra $125 isn't a problem for You, these performance motors are a definitely noticeable upgrade and I have installed quite a few of them without ever encountering any issues or customers having problems down the road:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EZ-GO-375-Pr...pScBWc&vxp=mtr

One note, while the 375's will run good using your original carb, I always pop the $35 to buy a new carb for the 350 engine, either carb will be reliable and run well but the 350 carb allows the engine to rev faster and use the available power a lot better.
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO