lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-12-2008, 08:39 PM   #11
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Default Re: Wiring diagrams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkammerer View Post
Hello, I'm new here. Just bought a club car 48v. Looking for schematics??? I heard this is this place for all the answers!!
There are a few diagrams at the top of the forum in the stickies. If you can't find the one you need just ask.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-13-2008, 09:57 AM   #12
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

scotty i have to laugh when you say maintained by 2 little old ladies, i have 2 customers both widows in their 80,s both with 48 volt C.C,s and they both do their own maintence.............carts run like new and the one lady her batteries are now 13 years old the other hers are now a few months away from 12 years old............both sets of trojens but it goes to show you if you just do the basic maintence on the batteries and cables every month you can get plenty of years out of a set of batteries...........i checked both sets in early may and told them both i,ll see you before you go to flordia just to check them again but at this time these batteries will see at least another season as i see no reason to replace them........its all in maintence.....................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:11 AM   #13
rusty
Golf Cart Photographer

Club Car

Welcome to the forum tkammerer...............
rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:41 PM   #14
tkammerer
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for the schematics!! I believe the cart needs batts. Can you bring 8volts back upwith a 12 volt charger?
tkammerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:45 PM   #15
tkammerer
Not Yet Wild

Smile Re: Wiring diagrams?

Yes, it does't take long, and the noise as the amps pass through the terminals are enough to scare anyone; but you can only if the cell isn't shot. Well you can bring the voltage back above 8; but if the batts are no good, it won't hold the charge.
tkammerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:51 PM   #16
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

You will find the wiring diagrams for your cart here....http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...-diagrams.html
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:55 PM   #17
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
scotty i have to laugh when you say maintained by 2 little old ladies, i have 2 customers both widows in their 80,s both with 48 volt C.C,s and they both do their own maintence.............carts run like new and the one lady her batteries are now 13 years old the other hers are now a few months away from 12 years old............both sets of trojens but it goes to show you if you just do the basic maintence on the batteries and cables every month you can get plenty of years out of a set of batteries...........i checked both sets in early may and told them both i,ll see you before you go to flordia just to check them again but at this time these batteries will see at least another season as i see no reason to replace them........its all in maintence.....................
Sorry, I didn't really catch this when you posted. Yep, those little ole ladies can follow doresctions better than most. I think they are on their way to a world record there! It just goes to show how darned important maintenance is.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car