lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-08-2013, 06:31 AM   #1
army
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default EZGO 4 stroke transaxles

Couple years ago I bought a 1990 EZGO. I didn't know much about carts at the time. I thought the governor mechanism was the shifter. Turned out there was nothing to shift. I am not interested in pushing a golf cart to change direction so I started looking for a 4 stroke transaxle with fwd/rev. Took well over a year to find one. I was starting to think I never would dig one up but eventually I did. Then I found a 2nd transaxle a few weeks after that, and this past week I found a 3rd one. All three axles are coil spring suspension so they will bolt right into my 1990 model no fuss no muss. Not gonna sell anything btw. I like having lots of spare parts around.

Latest acquisition is in the pic below. The shifter mechanism is good but the cables need to be replaced. The cart is actually not very rusty. It had only been sitting on the ground for a few months. The right rear fender (which was what I was looking for) is good so the $50 I paid for the whole thing was a bargain.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4526.jpg (158.2 KB, 0 views)
army is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-08-2013, 07:14 AM   #2
popatop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO 4 stroke transaxles

good deal on parts cart, good luck on your project
popatop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 07:29 PM   #3
hawk021
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: EZGO 4 stroke transaxles

Do you have any 4 stroke rear ends?
hawk021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO