lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-09-2014, 04:56 PM   #11
Gamingit7
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Solenoid Clicks and Controller Flashes 7 times then solid green but no go. 2000 C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfdog View Post
Is your cart a 2000 with the sweeper arm(V-glide) potentiometer or a 2000.5 with a MCOR? Is the controller an AXE ?
It has the sweeper arm style. Yes it is an AXE controller
Gamingit7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-09-2014, 04:58 PM   #12
DJBlade
Gone Wild

Club Car

Ignore my post then lol
DJBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:45 PM   #13
Gamingit7
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Solenoid Clicks and Controller Flashes 7 times then solid green but no go. 2000 C

Something just came to my mind also, when taking off intermittently the cart will stutter when barely pressing the gas. Not sure if this is related, but I am just throwing out all info that I have.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:09 AM   #14
Golfdog
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamingit7 View Post
Something just came to my mind also, when taking off intermittently the cart will stutter when barely pressing the gas. Not sure if this is related, but I am just throwing out all info that I have.
The stuttering and sometimes not getting to full speed sounds V-glide related. The not going when you press the gas but the solenoid clicks- Disable the HPD switch in the program and see if there is a difference. This was an issue with some NPX controllers and club cars and because NPX were not programmable they had to be sent back to Alltrax for them to disable that function.
Golfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:41 AM   #15
Gamingit7
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfdog View Post
The stuttering and sometimes not getting to full speed sounds V-glide related. The not going when you press the gas but the solenoid clicks- Disable the HPD switch in the program and see if there is a difference. This was an issue with some NPX controllers and club cars and because NPX were not programmable they had to be sent back to Alltrax for them to disable that function.
I did notice that when the cart moves the controller does not flash 7 times green then go solid it just goes straight to solid green. I also noticed that when I opened the side of the VGlide where the wiper arm is, that the shielding on the wire has a hole worn it. Could this possibly be an issue? If so would you convert to a POT or to MCOR? I think my AXE controller being a VGlide is set to detect 0-5K right now. Is it possible to switch to a MCOR and still use the same controller?
Old 07-10-2014, 06:43 PM   #16
Gamingit7
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

So I came home to look at the cart as it was not moving yesterday and I turn the key on the gas and at first there is no movement, I pressed the pedal down about halfway and the cart started moving. So this intermittent problem returns. Hoping this info may help someone. I plan calling AllTrax tomorrow when I have more time to see what they suggest.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:33 PM   #17
Gamingit7
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Ok new update, Back to not moving and the same results.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:31 PM   #18
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Lets get some concrete information. What is the throttle input signal from the cart? Can you ohm it out and post the results? I think this is the first step toward a solution here.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:03 AM   #19
Golfdog
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamingit7 View Post
I did notice that when the cart moves the controller does not flash 7 times green then go solid it just goes straight to solid green. I also noticed that when I opened the side of the VGlide where the wiper arm is, that the shielding on the wire has a hole worn it. Could this possibly be an issue? If so would you convert to a POT or to MCOR? I think my AXE controller being a VGlide is set to detect 0-5K right now. Is it possible to switch to a MCOR and still use the same controller?
Your throttle setting should be 5K - 0 which is norm for post 1996 Club Cars. The V-Glide is 5K - 0 and so would also be the conversion to MCOR. There was a kit available for the conversion, check with a Club Car agent whether they are still available. Your controller is programmable so changes can be made by you, visit Alltrax web for info.
Golfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:38 AM   #20
Gamingit7
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Lets get some concrete information. What is the throttle input signal from the cart? Can you ohm it out and post the results? I think this is the first step toward a solution here.
I will attempt to do this today. I only work a half day so I should be able to look at several things today. Thanks.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car