lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-07-2014, 06:09 AM   #11
Graphic Man
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Full wrap graphics C/C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartc36117 View Post
What about that top??!! Where did that come from?
i made it ( 3 mill DI-Bond), cause it would not fit into my enclosed trailer with the lift and tires
Graphic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-07-2014, 11:28 AM   #12
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

I'm thinking about buying a kit online and doing a wrap on one of my carts, but I'm concerned about messing it up and throwing money down the drain. I watched an online video on how to do it and it seems like the stuff can be pulled off and reapplied during the installation process so that mistakes can be corrected. But the guys in the video had obviously done it more than a time or two. Is it really something a newbie should be able to handle without worry about ruining the wrap?
SaltLifeCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:38 AM   #13
Graphic Man
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltLifeCC View Post
I'm thinking about buying a kit online and doing a wrap on one of my carts, but I'm concerned about messing it up and throwing money down the drain. I watched an online video on how to do it and it seems like the stuff can be pulled off and reapplied during the installation process so that mistakes can be corrected. But the guys in the video had obviously done it more than a time or two. Is it really something a newbie should be able to handle without worry about ruining the wrap?
some people catch on quick and find it easy and some don't,....it all depends on the kind of material it is, if it is like a 3M control tac with air release it is a lot easier to work with, i did mine in 1 complete piece ( i didn't want seams) and took me 2-3 hrs and i have got 26+ years in the business,....if it is in pieces then it make it a lot easier
Graphic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car