lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-25-2014, 10:41 PM   #11
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 98 CC DS, New Bats, Powerdrive 17930 charger

When you plug the charger into the cart receptacle, is there a small delay before the charger turns on?

What was the current on the chargers ammeter after the 19hours?

Measure the voltage on your pack, then measure the voltage directly on the + and - of the carts socket, it should be about 5-7 volts less than the pack.

Also from the picture it appears the positive wire from the charger receptacle is under the positive pack cable. The larger cable should be first making the most contact to the battery post, the smaller gauge cable should be on top.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-11-2014, 11:17 AM   #12
pwinkelmann
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 98 CC DS, New Bats, Powerdrive 17930 charger

Sergio,
Sorry for the delay, have been redoing some stuff on the front end.

It turns on then off for few seconds then back on, I believe this normal

After 19 hours the amperage was 1 -2 amps

The readings across the plug are 11 volts leas than pack voltage. Not sure what this means

I have changed the smaller terminal. I have load tested each battery from the far end of each battery cable and all were reading at 8 volts after 15 seconds , so this would rule out bad cell or bad connection.

Thanks
pwinkelmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car