lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-01-2020, 04:33 AM   #11
langstonjones
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Lester Summit ll onboard install

Quote:
Originally Posted by simicrintz View Post
So if I read this right you are hooking up direct and I would not need the fused receptacle, correct?

What are the bikes in your avatar? I have an XR650 and a 500EXC; yours caught my eye!
That's correct. My charger came with a plug that looked like it was for a floor buffer or something. Cut the end off and terminate with 5/16" lugs and went straight to pack.

The bikes are CR250's. 97 and 2001
langstonjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-01-2020, 09:13 AM   #12
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Lester Summit ll onboard install

Thank you! The shop I stopped at gave me a list of stuff I needed (they told me to check prices online as they were much higher than online pricing. I still bought some stuff from them because they were so honest and upfront about it) and the fused receptacle was one item. That said, they also proposed a standard charger and did not mention the Lester, so when I saw it I thought it made more sense; just needed to confirm that it was a plug and play unit.

Nice bikes; been a red guy for 42 years now :)
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car