lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
Farmer Mac
Not Yet Wild

Default 4 PDS Chip Options?

I've done a number of searches, here and on google, but can't seem to find the 4 options for the chips on EZ GO PDS models.

I see that there is a "hill" chip that the cart I'm going to look at this afternoon has in it, and also a "speed" chip that turns the regenerative braking off, but I can't find the other two options.

I'll be using to cart to do farm chores, and do not need any extra speed. I do want to keep the regenerative feature turned on, as it sounds like this feature will reduce the energy used to keep the batteries charged.

Can anyone please be so kind as to tell me what the other two chip options are?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mac
Farmer Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-28-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
todo_brane_ded
.....He, not ME

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 4 PDS Chip Options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Mac View Post
I've done a number of searches, here and on google, but can't seem to find the 4 options for the chips on EZ GO PDS models.

I see that there is a "hill" chip that the cart I'm going to look at this afternoon has in it, and also a "speed" chip that turns the regenerative braking off, but I can't find the other two options.

I'll be using to cart to do farm chores, and do not need any extra speed. I do want to keep the regenerative feature turned on, as it sounds like this feature will reduce the energy used to keep the batteries charged.

Can anyone please be so kind as to tell me what the other two chip options are?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mac
Welcome to BGW...here you go.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-28-1225079139.jpg (83.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg post-51-1168112350.jpg (40.6 KB, 32 views)
File Type: gif post-51-1204330235.gif (17.0 KB, 22 views)
todo_brane_ded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:48 AM   #3
Farmer Mac
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 4 PDS Chip Options?

Todo,

Many thanks. It looks like the Steep Hill option provides the most regenerative braking when one backs off on the throttle, and 13 mph is plenty, so that would make the most sense for me.

Mac
Farmer Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO