lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
sophie814
Not Yet Wild

Question ez go w/ rear seat need sealt belt help

I'm a new cart owner and have a 98 ez go dcs with a rear seat kit. I have a 7 year old neice who my sister won't let ride in the rear without a seat belt. (sometimes kids have to go in the back..and it makes me nervous they'll fall off--very hilly around here). I read several things. One said get retractables as the other kind make annoying bouncy noises (very bouncy here). Other thing said retractables get dirty and stop retracting after a while. I don't have money to waste..find seat belts very expensive as is. Any advice? Also, do I need that bracket I keep seeing or are there pre made holes on the seat/body that I can attach belts to? Also need to make sure that I can flip down rear seat with belts..

Anyone have some for sale? They're jsut so expensive..but have to keep kids safe, you know?

figure may be able to use the seat belts to hold the dog cage on (when she gets a ride) when rear is flipped down. Maybe can put the seat belt through the cage handles somehow so cage doesn't fall off. don't trust her not to jump off cart while in use out of cage..too much traffic around here..and hills!
sophie814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-27-2011, 05:41 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: ez go w/ rear seat need sealt belt help

try posting something in the want ad forum you might get lucky..........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
sophie814
Not Yet Wild

cool thanks Tom!
sophie814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:20 PM   #4
willb
Not Yet Wild

I bought a universal belt from advanced auto parts for 13.99. It comes with the mounting brackets and bolts and washers.

I used two existing mounting bolts that mounted my rear seat and roof bar.

Belt is long enough to go around 2 people easily.

Anyone with minor mechanical knowledge should be able to do the addition for you.
willb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO