lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-29-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Default Non DCS?????????

This is the wiring and controller and motor system that I'm installing in a cart for my wife. I'm building her a cool cart made up of 3 carts, TXT, Marathon and a Legend cart, I have this diagram so my question is,, is this a good system? And can anyone tell me a little about upgrading this system. Anyone that knows me knows I'm a Gasser Guy,, I don't know Donna about Electric carts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zzzznondcswiringxl0.jpg (60.6 KB, 0 views)
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Non DCS?????????

Since you posted in the easy go section I'll try to help

Non DCS.... WTH were they thinking with this designation? At the time they made Series, DCS and PDS drive systems.... but you never hear non Series or non PDS ????

DCS and PDS are different versions of separately excited drive systems. Commonly known as Sepex drive systems. The other is, well, Series wound... Um, what was the question?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #3
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

I got the diagram from the above stickys, just matched what I have with the picture. Question is, is the DCS a good system, is it easily upgradeable, can I put a speed chip in it. This cart will be my only electric so I want it to be "non-troublesome", the electrics I've had before gave me so much trouble I'm a "non-fan" but I'm here now so maybe you guys can give me a little help.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #4
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Does anyone have these bushings? EZGO part# 17838-G1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2565.jpg (20.6 KB, 0 views)
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO