lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2018, 09:20 AM   #1
Chris1179
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default New tire selection help

Hello to you all! I am new to the forum and this is my first post. My apologies if it’s in the wrong place .
I have spent the last 2 months restoring an old 88 Yamaha g2. She has what has been described to me as an old school lift kit which is 6”. i Have stock 8” rims which are what I’m stuck with due to having a wife that will kill me if I spend too much more on this cart!😜
I’ve seen many pictures of larger tires that seem to be on the 8” rims . Can anyone please suggest what the largest tires are that can be put on my cart ?
A special thank you in advance for the expertise that I have been able to draw upon so far by reading on this forum .
This might be my first post but many of your posts have helped me to turn this old girl into a good looking, running cart!
Chris1179 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha