lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-30-2017, 09:06 PM   #1
yammy16
Not Yet Wild

Default brand new here first post hello all...

Hello everyone,
I am brand new here and today I upgraded to a brand new cart and feel I got a good deal on it. This will be the first Yamaha cart for me.

I got a left over 2016 Yamaha electric AC drive cart, It has 10 inch tires with rims and not driven so its brand new. I wonder how it lasted that long un sold?? I am not too familiar with this model but I did read up all day before I went back to buy it.

It has the 4 year warranty and I paid just over 5000. I could not find a cart this nice especially brand new for less than 7000.

I wonder what people think of this cart? the ac technology and the way it drives ect... any issues I should look for? the cart also came with new Trojan batteries and the battery watering system I was told that was a 175 dollar option included.

I am excited because this one scoots along at just about 20 mph. Quite a nice change from my 05 ezgo 36 volt that went about 13............I took one picture of it today after I decided this was the one for me and I will have it delivered tomorrow.

I will customize it a bit as time goes on and I look forward to hearing from you all...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170830_130647.jpg (199.3 KB, 0 views)
yammy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-31-2017, 07:57 AM   #2
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

Default Re: brand new here first post hello all...

congrats on the new Yamaha

......Click Me
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha