lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2013, 09:31 PM   #1
sonnysmith
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default lost on speed controlles

I am going to start a thread on a subject that everyone but me knows the answer.

1. 0 to 5k signal
2. 5 to 0 signal
3. its signal

I'm trying to convert a 1990 club car series model to a controller type. I have a speed controller that I bought from Scotty (used# 0 to 5k. I have a few controllers off of ez go ( that's what I work on most of the time). Is there any way I can use my controllers with this type of potentiomer ( not spelled correct) ? If not, can someone please tell me what will work with what. Also have a alltrax controller that is programed to 5 to 0 and Ron at alltrax , said I could just re program this for the 0 to 5k controller. Can anyone shine some light on this subject # I know it's been covered before ) but it's my first time and I'm OLD. So be nice. Talk to me as if I was very young,so I can understand.

Sonny
sonnysmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car