lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
Penguin
Not Yet Wild

Default solenoid not clicking g22e

alright guys i need your help i bought a 2002 g22e cart with new parts and i cant get noid to engage or get the cart to move i have 50.volts new controller new noid .. i bypassed the stop switch, the run tow switch is passing voltage .. the only thing i wasnt sure of was the throttle sensor and if this could be a problem?? i also bypassed the noid and the cart will not move ... my wife is hating this cart already (3days) iam next please help....
Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #2
Penguin
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: solenoid not clicking g22e

ok i'am goin crazy here at this point i would love to pay one of you yahama guys for some trouble shooting help... i have new controller new throttle sensor new f&r switch new noid and still have the same thing no go... any help please call me @850-323-1203 thanks again
Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:54 PM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Sorry there is not more electric Yamaha help available. Seems you are going to have to do some serious troubleshooting on your own. The solenoid requires + and a - present at the 2 small terminals to click. There are 2 fuses and a peddle box micro switch, also a key switch involved in the circuit as I recall. Hope this helps until real help (Dave) comes along.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #4
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Don't know about real help scottyb, Trouble shooting help can be a long post on BGW. Sir, you said you have a "new" controller, is it an OEM Yamaha, rebuilt OEM or an aftermarket unit. Do you hear a back up buzzer when switch is put in reverse? You said you have full battery voltage thru the run/tow switch? Make shure the wire coupler for the small red and black wire to the solenoid at the wireharness connection is good, I've seen alot with corrossion and can cause a no run situation. That's a start.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha