lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-02-2022, 11:12 AM   #11
jasonojordan
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2005 Club Car Precedent. No click

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdangeau View Post
102806201 Curtis controller
Ah mine is the 1510-5201

Unsure if yours is the same or not. quick internet search appears to be an updated version of it? Not sure what all is changed.
jasonojordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-02-2022, 01:42 PM   #12
Rdangeau
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
Find the fuse near the controller and check it before you do anything else.
Is there more than one fuse?
Rdangeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 06:05 PM   #13
Rdangeau
Not Yet Wild

No experts responding. I personally have an EZGO RXV. When I have problems with it I come straight to this forum. And always get plenty of assistance. Come on guys
Old 12-03-2022, 10:08 AM   #14
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Might be more than one fuse but should only be one for the main harness. Have you tried resetting the OBC? Flip it to tow, mark and unhook the pack mains, wait half an hour then hook the cables back up. Flip to run and see
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 02:20 PM   #15
Rdangeau
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Might be more than one fuse but should only be one for the main harness. Have you tried resetting the OBC? Flip it to tow, mark and unhook the pack mains, wait half an hour then hook the cables back up. Flip to run and see
Tried that but only waited 5 min before hooking back up. Will try that today.

Getting full pack voltage at controller and motor.
Old 12-03-2022, 03:16 PM   #16
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Sounds controllery.
Early Precedent, is this the one with the controller between the batteries under the seat?
If you have a voltmeter we can check to see what inputs the controller is getting.
We know the FnR switch at least half works since the reverse buzzer comes on, and the controller is at least getting some power.

We don't know if the key switch voltage is making it to the controller, or to the solenoid.
Check that you have pack voltage getting to the solenoid small terminals when the Key switch is On, Tow Run in Run.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 04:02 PM   #17
Rdangeau
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairtax4me View Post
Sounds controllery.
Early Precedent, is this the one with the controller between the batteries under the seat?
If you have a voltmeter we can check to see what inputs the controller is getting.
We know the FnR switch at least half works since the reverse buzzer comes on, and the controller is at least getting some power.

We don't know if the key switch voltage is making it to the controller, or to the solenoid.
Check that you have pack voltage getting to the solenoid small terminals when the Key switch is On, Tow Run in Run.
Yes that is where controller is at. I will check that tommorrow. If it is not getting pack voltage does that mean that I have a key switch problem.

Yesterday I took a known good FnR switch off a different cart and it did same thing. Took the one off cart I’m working in and put on other cart and it worked. So I ruled that out as a problem.
Old 12-05-2022, 02:34 PM   #18
Rdangeau
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairtax4me View Post
Sounds controllery.

Only 2.8 volts at solenoid on small posts. And 1.2 volts at large posts. 0 at key switch. Need new key switch?
Old 12-05-2022, 02:58 PM   #19
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

1.2 on the large? Do you have the negative lead on the pack negative and the positive testing points?
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 04:01 PM   #20
Rdangeau
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
1.2 on the large? Do you have the negative lead on the pack negative and the positive testing points?
No. I was on each side of solenoid
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car