lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-25-2011, 02:34 PM   #11
av8er
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

Default Re: 2007 Columbia Par Car Questions

Can I equalize the batteries with by just plugging the charger up again after a charge?

Thanks
av8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-25-2011, 03:26 PM   #12
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: 2007 Columbia Par Car Questions

That's a tough call. As you're approaching the red E, while not under heavy load, I'd be slowing down. The Analog meter isn't exact, so you have to just get used to it and take your best guess as you and it become one with the cart.

A 2007 isn't overly depreciated, but the tax credit's last year flooded the market with all kinds of vehicles. I don't think 6000 would be overpaying.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar